Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Edge of Time

Walking through the edge of time
Looking as I pass the crime
Committed to those without peace
Folding my life like a crease

Hoping for a change in things
Looking down, at my many rings
What controls our lives to be
Why must we go forward and not see

Why so much sorrow and despair
Isn't time just a creature, just as rare
Isn't time just a friend
With you until the end

I'm looking now, realizing the pain
Feeling it sharp, without a gain
Pushed to the edge, without a rope
Pushed to the edge of time, without a hope

Now is the time to make the leap
Now is the time to trust the keep
Now is the time to feel the thrill
Before time makes the kill

I embrace the changing wind, as i fall
Realizing that before i win, i must crawl
You push me to the edge
The edge of time

No comments: